Who These Workshops Are For:
Whether you are only starting out on your journey and have never heard of the Sacred Feminine before or you are further down your Untamed path, this workshop has been created to meet you where you are and guide you to where you want to be. Whether it’s growth, transformation, connection, community or healing, you will get out of it exactly what you need at this time in your life. The mere fact that you are here is sign from your soul that you are ready.
That is the gift of the Divine within us and Divine timing. We are all called to embark on our own journey at exactly the right time in our lives. It’s whether we listen to the call be before we are initiated into the fire by force.
If you have experienced any of the below struggles you are not alone. These are some of the reoccurring and consistent pain points that women I have worked with have in common. If any of these statements move you or you feel resonance in your body then joining me for this workshop will begin opening the doors to a new way of being for you.
“I feel stuck, restless, unfilled and incomplete. I keep thinking/wishing there must be more to life.”
“I am struggling in all my relationships. I long for deeper love and to be seen and heard.”
“I wish I knew what it felt like to truly love myself. I wish I could look in the mirror and know what it felt like to smile back at the reflection I see.”
“I really don’t like being a women, I hate my periods and I suffer with so much pain and discomfort each month.”
“My body feels like it is falling apart, I have all kinds of minor/major illness and I feel so disconnected from myself.”
“I struggle to set boundaries for myself. I am constantly saying yes to please people and then draining myself and feeling resentful.”
"I am so self critical and I am constantly comparing myself to other women.”
“I am always up and down emotionally, I can’t seem to find a balance and my energy levels are all over the place.”
“I live in my head, over thinking and analysing everything, struggling to control every outcome.”
“Since I had children I have lost complete sight of who I am. I wish I could feel more sensuality and sexuality and a desire and passion for life.”
“I don’t think I have ever had an orgasm or felt what it feels like to be truly desired and loved.”
“I don’t think I am in the right relationship, but I am scared to be alone.”
“I feel like I am so much more powerful that what I am living right now, I have no idea how to access it and it scares me a little.”
Workshops are one-day events held either on Saturday or Sunday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm with a lunch break from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Your investment will include a loving handmade gift basket which contains goodies that will help to support your journey on the day and moving forward. A healthy nutritious organic lunch and teas and biscuits will also be provided.
All you will need to bring is a journal and pen. You may wish and are most welcome to bring any items that mean something to you or from your alter, or blankets, cushions that you love. Blankets and comfortable seating will be provided so are not essential.
This is a journey of remembering; to open the doors to you to become aware of your current reality, accept who you are, release and surrender that which is holding you back, connect to your heart and body, and trust and receive the new. I will not be teaching you something new to enhance and develop who you are. Instead, I will invite you to strip away the excess; It is an opportunity to look deep within and embrace the idea that everything you have ever needed is already inside of you.
There is nothing that you need to do to prepare for this workshop. My recommended reading if you feel called to do so is 'The Heart of the Labyrinth' by Nicole Schwab. You can purchase your copy from the wonderful Womencraft Publishing HERE.
We will be exploring 6 topics during our time together, that will guide to you to a place of embracing your Divine Goddess within. The topics and activities are directly connected to the four elements of Air, Water, Earth and Fire. These elements are the foundation of aligning you to Mother Earth and nature. They hold great wisdom and power to direct and support your life.
The first part of the day will explore the core topics of; Awareness, Acceptance, Release & Surrender
- Uncover the truth of the patriarchy and the current imbalance of the masculine and feminine
- Identify how this is creating intense inner conflict and showing up as restlessness, confusion and/or dis-ease in your life
- Start the journey of unlearning what you hold as truths consciously and subconsciously
- Use your bodies wisdom to guide you in releasing the pain, disappointment and unfulfilled parts of yourself
- Acknowledge and accept all your stories and experiences as gifts
- Learn to honor your cyclical ebb and flow, light and dark, and know that it is nothing to be afraid off
- Learn to let go and surrender to life's natural timing, rhythm, and unfoldment
In the afternoon session we will open ourselves up to embrace our Sacred Feminine nature exploring the topics of; Connection, Trust and Receiving
- Tune into your heart and body to experience how to feel rather than analyse any given situation
- Use your body and the Goddess as a tool to feel into trusting yourself and your intuition
- Uncover what is means to truly honour and love yourself
- Embody feminine life force energy, opening yourself up to receive the the gifts and limitless possibilities available to you in your life
- Learn to weave your strength and vulnerability together to ignite your ultimate feminine power and wisdom
- Welcome in the Divine, allowing her to start to take the lead in your life
Much love Sister